This warranty is for all our Cargo Bikes.
These warranty conditions are applicable for manufacturing defects. The different periods of the warranty are described below. This warranty does not include normal wear and tear.
Black Cargo does not cover under the warranty any defects if the Cargo Bike has been purchased second. The warranty is not transferrable. The warranty period starts on the day of the delivery
Accessories are not covered by any other warranty than their own warranty.
In detail, the following parts include under warranty:
- 2 Year Warranty:
- Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- Electric Support Control
- Pedal Sensor
- Electric Motor
- Display Panel
- Gear hub or Derailleur
- Children Seats
- Brake Levers
- Wooden Panels of the box
Damage caused during transport or other damage and / flaws:
With the Full Assembled Home Delivery, our mechanics will check that everything is correct on your Cargo Bike.
If your Cargo Bike arrives unassembled, you should check the Cargo Bike, the package and accessories directly on delivery. We take no complaints of visible and other defects of the product / component after two days of delivery.
Please note that your warranty expires, if:
- no regular maintenance has been committed (maintenance after +/- 3 months  and second service after +/- 12 months );
- the defects are caused by improper use or inadequate maintenance;
- not normal, injudicious, improper or careless use of the product;
- riding on and off curbs;
- bumping against curbs;
- reverse cycle;
- repairs carried out by non-experts or modifications to the product, as well as replacement of parts of the product not acknowledged by us
- if used parts are used;
- in case of damage, arising from the use during games or use for sport purposes;
- in case of damage, arising as a result of an accident or another external calamity;
- Cargo bikes that are used for rental;
- Damaged and punctures of the tires, stretching brakes and gear cables through normal use (adjustment and readjustment of the brake and acceleration) and the readjustment of wheels and spokes for use, and spoke breakage;
- For loose bolts and nuts;
Replacement of parts:
When replacement of parts is required, this is done by means of an original part and optically equivalent part, based on the current state of the art. No claim can be made on an identical part. No claim can be made on the installation of a replacement part if Black Cargo believes that the consumer with a written guidance can perform it. In this case Black Cargo may opt to send the parts.
Abuse of the guarantee could lead to the declaration of the costs incurred by Black Cargo.
If the service department on base of the information received can not fix or repair under the warranty, the mechanic will indicate whether the repair is covered by the warranty of Black Cargo. The service department can also ask the customer to send the component to us, we will then decide if that part is covered by the warranty.
Do not drive without checking the brakes and gears are working properly.
Regularly check if the brakes and gears are working properly and if necessary adjust them in accordance with the instructions, or by a qualified bicycle specialist.
For questions or to report a complaint, please contact us (make sure you have your order at hand) :
firstname.lastname@example.org (for questions, complaints and information)
 Maintenance consists of checking out the following components;
- adjustment gear,
- adjustment brakes,
- Check wire and chain tension,
- Lubricate moving parts.
 Maintenance interval after the second year of purchase;
- Check adjustment gear,
- Check brake adjustment,
- Check wire and chain tension,
- Lubricate moving parts,
- Retrace the entire cycle defects.
Guarantee of Satisfaction :
If you are not entirely satisfied with your bike you can send it back to us within 14 days. Please send us an email at email@example.com to inform us and obtain all the information regarding the return.
This period starts on the day the product is received by or on behalf of the consumer. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.